I don’t wear makeup every single day but when I do its pretty simple. Palettes are usually my go-to because I get a bunch of products in one. Im not loyal to any makeup company or brand (just as I am with planners) I use a bit of high end and low end. I just pick and choose my battles when it comes to what I spend money on. (That will be another post)
So here are the products I use when Im doing an everyday face
- Revlon Colorstay 24hr Foundation in 320 True Beige
- Maybelline Fit Me Marre Poreless Pressed Powder in 230
- Tarte Tartelette in Bloom Eyeshadow palette
- ELF Contouring Palette
- ELF Illuminating Palette
- ELF Blush Palette in Light
- Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade
- NYX Eyeshadow Base
- Maybeline Vivid Liquid Matte in Nude Flush
Not Pictured are
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 20
- ELF Liquid Eyeliner
Thats basically it! Nothing over the top, and nothing dramatic. This is my “I want to look awake and put together” face and its my go to almost every single time.
Whats your everyday routine look like?