Here we are at the beginning of July and so much has happened this year already. I thought I should do a blog post saying how my first half of the year has gone
- Earlier this year I reached 3300 subs on Youtube and that’s an accomplishment to me. I’ve always loved doing videos, but this is the first channel I’ve taken this seriously
- I started my first Etsy shop, created a PR team, and dismantled it. It didn’t happen that quickly but it felt quick.
- I ended my PR team to be selfish because I needed to rebrand. Rebranding takes a lot of work, and when you want your brand to work, you have to be selfish.
- I had my first meetup in Las Vegas, it was a success, and a fail, a disappointment, and fun. I talk about it in a video.
- Earlier in June I reached 3400 subs, and that let me know I was doing something right
- With the rebranding, I changed the way of my live streams, no more doing what I used to, back to fun and good times.
- I had my very first giveaway, and it was a success! I will do future giveaways, its just a matter of when.
- I started using a new planner for work. I’m really loving it, as I can utilize every page this time.
- I got on the bullet journal train, and I’m loving it. It’s such a nice change, a fun challenge
That’s pretty much how the first have of 2017 has gone. I’ve set some small goals for the rest of the year, and I’m already working on a couple of them. I’m excited!